It is possible to get a Hygiene Passport based on a diploma, degree or previous education from the food hygiene industry. According to Evira's guidelines the diploma, degree or education has to be from Finland and from Finnish school system. Therefore a food hygiene proficiency certificate cannot be issued based on any foreign diplomas, degrees or education
Submit a copy of your diploma and transcript of records which indicates sufficient knowledge of food hygiene.
- In case the terms and conditions defined by Evira (Finnish Food Safety Authority) are fulfilled, instructor can grant the Hygiene Passport based on the name and birthday written in the diploma.
- In case the name of the person has changed after given diploma, one should submit a copy of an official certificate which proves the change in the name.
- The diploma must have done no later than 1.1.1995, diplomas older than that cannot be accepted.
- Please notice that any given documents are not return back.
Follow these steps:
Send the copy of your diploma by mail to Hygienepassport.fi customer service or scan it and send it by email. All you need is:
- Signature of two witnesses written in the copy of your diploma
- Signature of two witnesses in the copy of your transcript of records
- Receipt of the e-commerce payment
- Delivery of the Hygiene Passport takes approximately 2 - 4 weeks
Osaamistehdas Oy / Hygienepassport.fi
Iso Roobertinkatu 20–22 A, 00120 Helsinki